A good personality with a good qualification is like an icing on the cake. What you wear, how you look and how you walk all give an impression about the kind of person you are. For this purpose, we present before you few grooming tips which can come handy in time of need: Dress up neatly. Clothes should be well ironed. Wear minimum accessories/ jewelry. Smell good.
MEN – Depending on the interview wear a Suit or a Formal Shirt and Trousers.
● Always stick to plain, solid shirts with light colors like white, light blue, light pink, etc.
● Trousers should be dark- black, dark grey, navy blue.
● Please stick to plain or pinstripe trousers.
● Avoid wearing Chinos for interviews.
● Shoes and belts should be matching. Please stick to black or dark browns.
● Have your hair nicely set/gelled. Get a haircut if necessary.
● Please shave or trim facial hair before an interview.
WOMEN – You could go traditional or western, but keep it simple and formal. No bling, please.
Traditional Wear a long Kurti with Chudidar or pants or palazzos. Do not wear Patiala salwars. Dupatta is optional depending on the suit. Do not wear a closed sweater or shawl if its winters, wear a cardigan instead.
Western Stick to full sleeves shirt, preferably solid and light color and a dark trouser A short jacket is a great option.
● Always wear slight heels. Little heels give a great posture, which exudes confidence. Wedges or closed pumps are a great option.
● Keep hair open only if its blow dried. Tying them up always makes you look more formal.
● Keep makeup to a minimum.